HC Back-To-School Survival Kits are Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

Going back to classes is hard, but this year our Back-to-School survival kits made summers’ end a little more bearable.

We were #blessed enough to recieve all of these amazing items from sponsors such as Juicy Couture, Flying Colors, The DivaCup, Freeman Beauty, L’eggs, Camelbak, Wearsafe, Rimmel London, Maidenform, Monistat and Andrews McMeel Publishing!

Friends at Rimmel London and Freeman Beauty hooked us up with products to make sure we’re looking our best, even when stressed, this upcoming semsters. Lipstick and mascara and eyeliner and facemasks, oh my!

Juicy Couture came in clutch with samples of their newest frangrance with notes of sparkling mandarin, jasmine and addictive patchouli, this frangrance is a must have, especially when you’re like us constantly running between class, gym, and internships.

We also recieved two adorable books- “The Roomate Book” by Becky Simpson and “Adulting is Hard” by Sarah Andersen. “The Roomate Book” offers a not-serious guide to living with a friend (or total stranger). Filled with nuggets of wisdom, comical pie charts, hypotheticals, and illustrations. Sarah’s frankness in “Adulting is Hard” on personal issues like body issues, self-conciousness, introversion, relationships, and the frequency of bra-washing makes her comics highly relatable and deeply hilarious. In other words, these are som readings we are actually excited to finish this semester. 

As city dwellers, we have all inevitably encountered circumstances where we are concerned about our safety. This is why we were so thrilled when we found the Wearsafe Tag in our survival kit! The Wearsafe Tag is discreet, wearble, and easy to use, and it will change the way you think about staying connected when you need your friends and family the most. It’s the smartest, most effective personal safety system in the world, and it will allow you– and the people you care about– to live more confidently every day.

From all of us at HC CUA, thank you for the goodies we recieved! We are excited to kick off this school year and wish you all the best of luck as well!

HCXO!