Future Mr. President: Luke Bader

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

(Before reading please note that Luke Bader is a fascinating student at CUA with major accomplishments, such as working for British parliament this semester in London. However, the author has been on a YouTube binge, watching Inside the Actors Studio, questionably an unhealthy amount; the questions of this interview are a result of that.)

Name: Luke Bader

Hometown: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania 

Age: 20

Birthday: July 10, 1994

Graduation Year: 2016 

Major: Politics

Minor: Business Management 

What’s your favorite word?

“I really love the word ‘ultimately’. I like the way it sounds and I try to use it in conversation and in papers all of the time.”

What’s your least favorite word?

“Probably the ‘C’ word and the ‘N’ word. I find them extremely derogatory and repulsive.”

What inspires you?

“I have a whole notes section on my phone dedicated to good quotes that I have seen or read. They can be funny, inspiring, solemn, or make you think, but any good quote means a lot to me.”

What turns you off?

People who are too conceited to accept someone else’s opinions. It is normal to disagree with other people and it should also be normal to accept your differences and move on.”

What sound or noise do you love?

“Most people hate the iPhone typing sound, but I really love it. I leave my sound on whenever I’m alone and on my phone.”

What sound or noise do you hate?

“When people chew with their mouths open.”

What’s your favorite curse word?

“F#$k. It can be any type of word!”

What profession would you like to have?

“Anyone that knows me is well aware that I would love to be the President of the United States. 

What profession would you not like to have?

“I have a lot of family members who are in the medical field as doctors and nurses and while I have the upmost respect for them, I couldn’t handle the blood.”

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

“I think that I would want to hear what everyone else in the world wants to hear. I would want God to welcome me, crack a joke or two, tell me that I was a good person on earth, that I did some good things, that I lived a good and enjoyable life and because of that was now able to hangout in Heaven.”