CUA LAX’s “Fire Breathing Dragon”: Alexis Martin ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

Name: Alexis Kazimera Martin

Hometown: Medford, NJ

Year: don’t say the s word

Major: Marketing

Relationship Status: Patiently waiting for Kieran Powell to ask me out

CUA activities: I literally only have time for lacrosse but I am in SAAC (student athlete club) and I have participated in Orientation in the past!

Lacrosse position: Defense baby

Tell us a little about the team this year: The team is amazing. We lost some great seniors but also gained awesome freshman. Our record isn’t stellar but we are playing the hardest teams in the nation. I am having so much fun- these girls are my best friends.

Three Words to describe yourself: loud, funny? I make myself laugh at least, and hungry. Always hungry

Guilty Pleasure: Real Housewives! (NJ, NY, OC, BH)

Spirit Animal: My teammates call me a fire breathing dragon but if I could be a mermaid, a mermaid.

Celebrity Crush: Chris Pratt *swoon*

Biggest Turn on: If you can make me laugh

Biggest Turn off: Don’t be rude to my friends

Most embarrassing moment at CUA: When I didn’t wear a slip under my dress at freshman convocation in the Basilica and everyone saw my underwear #blessed

If you were a drink what would you be: A San Ans mega lime on the rocks with salt.. With queso on the side?

Thoughts on Senior Week: I am so excited for it but once it’s here that means we are graduating. So I’m conflicted.

Caroline is a senior at The Catholic University of America studying Marketing. Along with her studies she is the Co-Founder and Co-Correspondent (Co-Editor-in-Chief) of Her Campus CUA, and works part time at a popular bbq place in downtown Washington, DC.  In her free time she enjoys exploring the city with friends and hunting down the best BLT. She hopes that bringing Her Campus to CUA will give students a new way to express themselves that has not been offered before.