CUA LAX’s Cutest Player: Brian Schmidt ‘18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

Name: Brian Schmidt

Hometown: Point Lookout, NY

Year: Sophomore

Major: Marketing

Relationship Status: Single

CUA Activities: Member of the Men’s Lacrosse team; in the Fall and Spring I do volunteer work with the team locally

Lacrosse Position: Defense

Spirit Animal: Bear

Biggest turn on: A nice butt in jean shorts tends to give me the chills.  

Biggest turn off: Biting of the neck, or lips. (Ears are OK)

Three words to describe yourself: Unique, Fun, Curious~

Guilty Pleasure: Eating pizza while watching the sunset at the beach.

CUA campus crush: Ava Brown

Most embarrassing moment at CUA:

Freshman year I was given the nickname “Rope” by my fellow teammate Riley Kirsh. I was given the nickname after going home one night with an older Sophomore girl who I really wanted to hook up with. I went back with her to Opus Hall after Trap House party, and when it came time to get down to business in the bedroom…I failed miserably. Once Kirsh got word of this he told a majority of my team, and the nickname “Rope” has been set in stone since.

Thoughts on the 2016 Lacrosse season:

After winning last years Landmark Championship, we knew we would have another successful season this year, considering that we are a young team with a lot of potential. So far, we have had our best start yet. Now with Conference play starting up, we are even more excited to face our opponents, and bring home another Championship. I believe with the continuing support of our fans, and the relentless performance of our players, we will have a very memorable season.

Raised in Winchester, Massachusetts, Katherine is a Marketing major at The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C.. She  has a passion for yoga, traveling, skiing, her dogs, and pasta. In addition to being the Co-Founder and Co-Correspondent of Her Campus CUA, she works at an Irish Pub on Capitol Hill.  She hopes Her Campus will unite the women of CUA and she attempts to occassionally bring femininity and the dynamics of living in Washington, D.C. into her articles.