ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

CUA Giving Tree

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

Want a fun, easy, and meaningful way to give back to the Brookland community this holiday season? Well, the CUA Giving Tree is your answer. All around campus there are Christmas trees with ornaments and tiny tags; on these tiny tags are gift ideas for certain age groups of Brookland children. Pick up one of the ornaments, purchase a present, leave in unwrapped, and drop it off at Campus Ministry Office before Friday, December 18th. Help bring smiles to children in the Brookland Community! Donations are also accepted and will go to the Edgewood/Brookland Family Support Collaborative. 

Raised in Winchester, Massachusetts, Katherine is a Marketing major at The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C.. She  has a passion for yoga, traveling, skiing, her dogs, and pasta. In addition to being the Co-Founder and Co-Correspondent of Her Campus CUA, she works at an Irish Pub on Capitol Hill.  She hopes Her Campus will unite the women of CUA and she attempts to occassionally bring femininity and the dynamics of living in Washington, D.C. into her articles.