This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

Our first cutie of 2016 is freshman Jess Bruno! 

Name: Jess Bruno

Year: Freshman

Major: Archeticture

Hometown: Broomall, Pennsylvania

Relationship Status: Taken

Her Campus: How has your freshman year been going? Have you joined any clubs or activities?

Jess Bruno: Great! I am on the dance team and I joined Jumpstart, but architecture takes over my life. 

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

JB: Italy.

HC: Do you think you will study abroad?

JB: Yes, I want to go to Rome!

HC: Who is your celeb crush?

JB: Will Ferrell

HC: What is your go-to karaoke song?

JB: “Love on Top” & “Bohemian Rhapsody”.

HC: If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

JB: Being able to memorize mass amounts of song lyrics and movie quotes. That’s a superpower, right?

HC: What are the best and worst things about college so far?

JB: The best is the freedom to do what you want without being yelled at, and being told to go to bed and do your homework. The worst is that no one is there to tell you to go to bed and do your homework.

This or that

Philadelphia or D.C.

Jumbo Slice or Mack & Manco

Chocolate or vanilla

Cats or dogs

Chipotle or &pizza

Favorites

Class: Foundations in Architecture 101

Movie: Happy Gilmore

Book : Catcher in the Rye

D.C. Restaurant: Daikaya in Chinatown

Binge-worthy Netflix series: Mad Men

After traveling through Europe for five months, Michaela is back in Washington, D.C. to finish her English degree at CUA.  Michaela loves her job as a Writing Center tutor and as Redline A Cappella's social media guru and business president. A breakfast enthusiast, Michaela spends her weekends roaming around D.C. in search of the next great brunch spot. In her free time she can be found in the city looking for adventures, reading Gothic literature, watching Parks & Recreation, and sipping margaritas.