2015 CUA Homecoming Style Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

Want to spice up your outfit for Homecoming but worried about your bank statement? Fear not. HerCampus CUA will help you arrive to the tailgate in style and turn some alumni heads.

Outfit Option 1: Sporty Hipster

Clare Bork is rocking red chucks, boyfriend jeans, a stripped black and white turtleneck, a white button down tied around her waist, a Catholic baseball hat, and simple earrings.

Outfit Option 2: Casual Chic

Cara Costa is sporting short booties, dark jeans, a black Catholic tank top, a flannel, and black fur vest.

Quick Tips:

1.     Don’t over do the CUA gear. One CUA item, shirt or hat, will suffice.

2.     Ripped jeans are the move.

3.     Apply red lip-gloss to make the outfit pop.

4.     Go with red/black chucks or black boots. Every girl will be wearing white converses, so change it up if you can.

5.     Mix up your layers and incorporate different colors or patterns.

6.     Don’t be afraid to rock an up-do.

7.     Keep the jewelry minimal with diamond studs or a simple necklace.

Briana Bee is a senior at the Catholic University of America. She is completing her Bachelor's Degree in American Political Science with a Minor in Public Health Policy and Theology. Briana has interned for Congress, the Environmental Protection Agency, PA State Senate, and Irish Parliament. She is extremely passionate about women's rights, health and nutrition, current issues, and her lipstick. Briana joined HerCampus CUA because she wants to raise awareness on important topics and be a voice for women and the greater CUA community.