This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Now that midterm season is slowly coming to a close (thank goodness), it is time to relax with friends and say goodbye to exams. Here are some CU sports events to attend this weekend to get your mind off of academics!

CU vs USC Football

Yes, this is a very rare “Friday Night Lights” game, and you are not going to want to miss this match up! Your CU Buffaloes football team will play the USC Trojans this Friday at 7 p.m. at Folsom Field. Grab your best buff gear and cheer on the football team in style.

Men’s Basketball

It is already the start of Basketball season and the CU Men’s Basketball team play against Pomona-Pitzer on Saturday. You can watch the game live at the CU Events Center at 1 p.m., or if it’s a day to lay in bed, tune in to the Pac-12 live stream here

Women’s Volleyball

The volleyball team returns to Boulder this Sunday to play No.9 ranked Washington University. The game is at 1 p.m. at the CU Events Center. They will also have a live feed, and you can view the game here.

Soccer Sunday

If soccer is your sport of choice, you are in luck. The soccer team is set to play California on Sunday at 1 p.m. This is also the team’s annual Kick-or-Treat event with many pre-game activities planned. 

Thank you for tuning in to this week’s sports round up. Head out to cheer on your CU Buffaloes this weekend!

Kelley is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus CU Boulder. She is currently a senior majoring in journalism and minoring in sports media. In her free time, she likes to workout at her local CrossFit gym, hang out at coffee shops, and explore the mountains.
Sko Buffs!