A ~Winter Vibes~ Playlist to Get You Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

As we all await the arrival of finals with a certain amount of dread, we can’t help but remember that the holidays are also around the corner. Everyone loves the holidays – even if you aren’t a fan of all of the ridiculous holiday cheer, peppermint drinks, and present giving, at least it’s a long break from school. Personally, I would play Christmas music all year round if it was socially acceptable. However, I’m a sane human being who knows that it’s not socially acceptable, so I’ve put together a playlist of songs that will give you a certain cozy holiday feel without being strictly defined as “holiday music”. 

These songs are acoustic/alternative enough to listen to at any time of year, but I find they all have a certain vibe that makes me want to curl up with a cup of hot chocolate and watch movies with my dog as snow falls outside. (That might be a bit specific, but hey, it’s a #mood.) This one’s for all of us struggling through dead week – let this playlist remind you that better, cozier days are ahead.

Madison Sinsel

CU Boulder '21

Madison is currently a sophomore at CU Boulder, working towards a major in the CMCI school in Strategic Communications on the media design track as well as a minor in fine art. She's been a HerCampus writer since her freshman year, and this year she is also lucky to be an Aerie Ambassador for CU's campus and a Barre3 ambassador for the Boulder studio. At CU Boulder, Madi is focusing on learning graphic design and illustration and has plans to one day become an artistic director and tattoo artist. She's had a love for writing since she was three years old, and is thrilled to be a part of the HerCampus community. Her passions include theatre, matcha lattes, and reading people's tarot cards at parties.
Sko Buffs!