Who is your Sitcom Soulmate – Quiz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

If you’re like me, you’ve watched The Office, New Girl, Parks and Rec, and Friends from start to end like 4 times each. This quiz takes all our favorite funny boys and put them all together to reveal who would be your soulmate in the sitcom world.

Lauren is currently majoring in Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and minoring in Business in the Leeds School of Business, Leadership in the LSM Program, and Women and Gender Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Colorado Boulder. On campus Lauren currently holds the position of Her Campus CU Boulder's Chapter President and Campus Correspondent. She also acts as an Aerie Real on campus ambassador, held the position of  Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep for CU for the previous two years, and acts as the social media chairman and event coordinator for the PSICHI Psychology Honors Club within CU's Psychology department.  Outside of school Lauren founded and owns Empyreal Photography. When she's not looking through a camera lens or somewhere drinking chai, you can probably find her in a yoga class, petting a dog, or daydreaming about New York City.