This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Get ready to place some orders ladies, school is almost in session! Just because there won’t be a tailgate season doesn’t mean you can’t represent the Buffs. The stores below are my personal go-tos and offer a lot of trendy and unique pieces that you can’t get from the bookstore. 

Hype & Vice

Hype & Vice is my favorite place to shop because they have really high quality staple pieces. They also started selling face masks for great prices that will pair well with your outfits. 

byGabby

byGabby is a little bit on the pricier side, but has a HUGE selection of styles that you can customize.

Gameday Bae

Gameday Bae has a great selection of black & gold accessories to elevate your look.

Lo + Jo Bands

Lo + Jo Bands doesn’t have the largest CU collection, however they do have cute pieces for holidays like Halloween and Saint Patty’s!

Happy shopping!

Tasia Wormser

CU Boulder '21

Tasia is currently in her senior year at the University of Colorado Boulder, majoring in Strategic Communications with minors in TAM (Technology, Arts, and Media) and Business. In her free time, she loves scrolling through Pinterest, listening to 6lack, and drinking green tea. ✰
Sko Buffs!