What You Need to Know: Great Deals at Finishing Touches Spa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

The majority of us girls at CU are from out of state and unfamiliar with the different businesses this fine city offers. Back home in St. Petersburg, FL I knew exactly where the best places were to get my hair, nails, and waxing done, but they were all at different locations.

What if I told you there was a place here in Boulder that offered all those services and more at one place? Finishing Touch Spa & Salon (http://www.finishingtouchspa.com), located conveniently down on 28th Street, does everything you could possibly want for a great price. They have all the services that a full salon offers such as haircuts, coloring, and style. In addition they are also a full service spa, which includes services such as waxing, manis & pedis, massages, and facials.

What’s unique about Finishing Touch is that they offer membership opportunities. For only $35 a year, you receive 10% of all services, $15 off Swedish, deep, or host stone massages, 10% of all spa products, $5 off each visit during your birthday month, and 15% off facials, waxing, scrubs & wraps. On top of all these discounts, we get even more off for being students! Not only are there a variety of services, they are quality services. Personally, I’ve never been so welcomed and comfortable in a salon before Finishing Touch, and not to mention got the best Brazilian wax of my life.

Make your appointment today in order to reveal a better you by calling 

303-449-1852!

Ali Chastain is a sophomore majoring in Advertising in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at CU Boulder. Even though her passion is in Advertising, Journalism has always been a close second, which is why she is stoked to be a part of Her Campus! Originally from St. Louis, MO, she calls Boulder her home away from home. She is a part of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and is also employed at American Apparel. When she is not working or studying, she loves to run around her favorite trails in Boulder, stalk music blogs, and put her foodie-ness to the test at new restaurants.