Valentine’s Day Movies for Everyone

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

The Proposal

This is the perfect movie if you are looking for a good laugh. Sandra Bullock plays a big time editor who is facing deportation and goes to desperate measures to stay in the country.

The Notebook

A classic sob story…. If you are in the mood to cry your eyes out and wish Ryan Gosling were your boyfriend, this one is for you.

Bridesmaids

The perfect choice if you are spending Valentine’s Day with your best friends. Get ready to laugh at all the ridiculousness this movie is full of.

Legally Blonde

This movie is perfect if you need a reminder that you are more than ok on your own. Elle Woods ditches her lame boyfriend in pursuit of a law degree.

Dirty Dancing

A classic movie about a young girl whose future plans quickly change when she falls for a dance instructor over summer vacation.

Grease

Another classic movie about two young kids from different backgrounds who fall in love. Definitely one of those movies that never gets old, no matter how many times you have seen it. This is the perfect pick if you are looking for a feel good movie.