This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

If you are like me, then you are wondering what in the world is going on with Jordyn Woods and Kylie Jenner after the Tristan crisis. After all, my life is not nearly as interesting as the Kardashians, so I need to find something to entertain me. Don’t worry, sis. I’m here with the updates.

News on the street is that Jordyn Woods now lives with her mother and moved out of Kylie’s house. I don’t know exactly if she was kicked out or decided that it was best not to live there anymore, but the BFFs do not live together anymore. Honestly, I think that this was for the best if she wants to salvage what is left of their friendship.

Not to mention, Kylie discounted Jordyn’s lip kit by 50%. It was a good color and seller, but Kylie had no other choice after the stunt she pulled. At least she didn’t take it off the website. She’s being the bigger person and still letting her products sell.

However, no one here is talking about the real person who should be in trouble, Tristan. This is not the first time he has cheated on Khloe, not to mention, he did it days before their child was supposed to be born. But why is everyone hating on Jordyn? Yes, she is Kylie’s best friend, and it was an unforgivable thing to do, but why is she getting all of the hate? Tristan knew Jordan was Kylie’s BFF, and he knew he was still with Khloe, so why did he do it? Just let that sink in…..

Belle Mead

CU Boulder '21

Belle Mead grew up in Manasquan, New Jersey, and for the past four years, attended at The University of Colorado Boulder. She majored in Journalism and minored in Creative Writing. Belle absolutely loves photography, fashion, and traveling. In the future, Belle aspires to write for Cosmopolitan or any lifestyle based magazine. She was also apart of the sorority, Alpha Chi Omega and the photography club at CU.