This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

This time of year is great for so many reasons – the leaves falling, school starting, and so many new opportunities for the semester. One of the best parts about this time of year? College Fashion Week, of course. CFW is heading to Boston and NYC this year, and because they can’t visit every college (we wish), we’ve partnered with eos, and VELCRO Brand to bring the ultimate College Fashion Week survival kit to you! If you’re dying to host your own CFW viewing party or just need some key essentials for the semester, this kit’s got you covered.

Lipgloss is always my go-to essential when I need a pick-me-up in the middle of the day. A little sparkle does wonders for brightening both your look and your mood. This Goddess Gloss by Almay lives up to the name and gives your lips a chic and shiny finish that will perk you up in no time.

What’s a living space without some decor? Boring, that’s what. Some spaces, whether a dorm or an apartment, have restrictions to nailing and drilling walls, and these Hangables are the perfect solution. With easy to install Velcro, your favorite wall art won’t leave a trace.

These beanies from Primark are sure to keep you warm while still looking great during those cold winter days! This is just one example of the high-quality fashion at affordable prices offered by Primark.

This Organic Lip Balm in Tropical Mango from eos is a must to keep your lips hydrated and smooth all day with its organic oils, shea butter, and rich mango extracts. It gets better: this lip balm is 100% natural, made with sustainably sourced ingredients, and was not tested on animals!

Huge thank you to Primark, eos, VELCO Brand, and Almay for these AMAZING products!

Madison Sinsel

CU Boulder '21

Madison is currently a sophomore at CU Boulder, working towards a major in the CMCI school in Strategic Communications on the media design track as well as a minor in fine art. She's been a HerCampus writer since her freshman year, and this year she is also lucky to be an Aerie Ambassador for CU's campus and a Barre3 ambassador for the Boulder studio. At CU Boulder, Madi is focusing on learning graphic design and illustration and has plans to one day become an artistic director and tattoo artist. She's had a love for writing since she was three years old, and is thrilled to be a part of the HerCampus community. Her passions include theatre, matcha lattes, and reading people's tarot cards at parties.
Abby Tubman

CU Boulder '21

Abby has lived in Longmont, Colorado for most of her life. She is currently a sophomore at CU Boulder majoring in Integrative Physiology with a certificate in Public Health. Currently, she works for a nonprofit organization called the NYAGI Project that works to improve prenatal care in remote areas of the world. When she's not in class you can find Abby at the local Starbucks or spending time outdoors.
Sko Buffs!