Thanksgiving Break As Told By The Cast Of High School Musical

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

We have officially reached that time in the semester… the time when we count down the days to Thanksgiving Break. Imagine how nice it will be to finally reunite with friends and family we have not seen in months, sleep in a bed that doesn’t give us back pain, and get a break from the mountain of homework that surrounds us day-to-day. Or at least that is what we all hope for.

The reality, unfortunately… always ends up being much different. It usually ends up being awkward, uncomfortable and even a little stressful. What better group of people to demonstrate this fantasy turned reality than the cast of High School Musical (does anything ever go according to plan at East High)!? In honor of the new series, here is Thanksgiving Break as told by the cast of High School Musical. 

Walking Out Of Your Last Class

Last-Minute Packing

Seeing Your Family

Seeing Your Old Friends

Thanksgiving Dinner

When Your Family Wants To Know About Your Life At School

Black Friday Shopping

Remembering You Still Have Finals When You Get Back To School

Now go and enjoy your well-deserved break Buffs! (And maybe watch some Disney+ if you get the chance!)

Samantha is currently a student at CU Boulder majoring in Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology. She is a lover of all things salted caramel and all things music, having been in choirs for over 7 years. When she is not writing for Her Campus or studying biology, you can almost always find her in the middle of her personal therapy (singing) or curled up watching romcoms on Netflix with bowls of popcorn.
Sko Buffs!