Spencer Curran

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Ladies, meet Spencer Curran, a Vermont native who loves poetry, long walks on the beech, and collecting rare sea glass.  Not really, but what’s better is he’s an outdoor enthusiast, aspiring to be an electrical engineer.  Outgoing and friendly, he strives to live every minute and to take advantage of his time here in the mountains. He’s smart, goofy, and always ready to have a good time.  I won’t include his phone number, but you’ll surely want it after reading about this cutie.  

Name: Spencer Curran
Major: Electrical Engineer
Year: Junior
Age: 20
Hometown: Chester, Vermont

Favorite college memory so far: How do I choose? Trip to Lake Powell with 25 kids on one house boat makes for a good time.  Halloween in Boulder gets pretty wild and Monday night wine nights at my house have made a pretty big impression on me, too.  

Favorite weekend activity: Getting out of my last class on Fridays, the time when I don’t have to think about school for another 2 days.  After that, if it’s the summer, getting out of Boulder and exploring what else this great state has to offer.  In the winter, heading for the mountains for some in or out of bounds skiing.

Free time: He’ll be outside

Ski or snowboard: Snowboard

Dream job: Captain or crew on a sailboat that takes me around the globe

Describe yourself in one word: Adventurous 

Favorite quote: I live my life based on Joe Dirt quotes

Anna is a Sophomore at the University of Colorado at Boulder studying Journalism in the News-Editorial track. She is very involved in her sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta, where she is curerntly the Vice President of Development. Also within the Greek Community, Anna writes for The Odyssey, a Greek newspaper. With a spare moment, Anna loves capturing the beauty of everyday through photography, embarking on mini adventures, skiing the peaks, and sipping chai. Nothing relaxes her more than tying on her running shoes and exploring the mountain trails and soaking up Colorado's sun. A recent addition to the Her Campus Team, she is excited for what is to come!