canva
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Shaggbox Product Review: Jasmine Teddy and Rebalance Personal Moisture Wipes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

If you’re looking for ways to embrace your femininity, sensuality, and confidence, look no further; lingerie is simple yet alluring and can boost your confidence while spicing things up with your partner. Shaggbox has such a great variety for all tastes and preferences. 

I will admit, at first, I was hesitant to even open the box sent to me by Shaggbox. Then when I did, I was skeptical. The halter teddy looked tiny. While the label said it was one-size-fits-all, I was worried it wouldn’t fit me: having a D-cup and thighs that have ripped more jeans than I’d like. But, I switched my big-girl panties for the Jasmine Halter Teddy, and I was so happy when it slipped on so easily. The material stretches enough to sit comfortably on my body and enhance my curves.

Standing in front of the mirror in my bedroom by myself, surrounded by laundry and strewn sneakers, I felt the sexiest I’d ever felt. The red of the material was bright but it wasn’t overpowering, and the teddy itself blurs the lines between modest and translucent.

When my boyfriend saw me in it for the first time, his look alone made me feel like the sexiest woman in the world. And a great plus of this teddy is the ease of taking it off. The hook in the back of the halter neck is definitely boyfriend-proof. In his words, it was “easier than any bra [he’s] ever tried to take off me.” Just a touch and the top bunched at my waist. 

The second product I tried were moisturizing wipes. 

A part of sex we don’t talk enough about is the clean-up that follows. Up until now, I’d use damp toilet paper or towels, both awkward and slightly uncomfortable. Good Clean Love’s Personal Moisturizing & Cleansing Wipes, are perfect for post-sex clean-up. I’m honestly upset I hadn’t heard of them before. The wipes are smooth and soft, and they’re just damp enough to provide a quick and easy clean without dripping. 

I love that they’re individually packaged too because I can now carry them wherever I go and use them for more. I personally like using them to wipe off the sweat from my neck after a shift at work or a long day of class. They provide a quick refresh that doesn’t smell like hand sanitizer.  

Both the teddy and the wipes are great products on their own. Combined, they can truly enhance your experience with your partner. Be sure that you’re safe and that you and your partner give an enthusiastic yes. For more information on sexual health, check out Planned Parenthood and MESA, a Boulder non-profit dedicated to helping sexual violence survivors.

Content written by various anonymous CU Boulder writers