This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Ever wondered what it would be like to get your…ahem, adult products…delivered straight to your door? Maybe you’re interested in exploring, but you aren’t sure where to start. Or maybe you’re just a passionate advocate for ending sexual assault. That’s where ShaggBox comes in.

ShaggBox is a “premium adult toy store with a seasonal subscription box service.” They deliver right to your door in a discrete solid black box. Scared “sex toy” will appear on your credit statement? No worries, Shaggbox labels all products as “The Sweets” even on credit card statements. This monthly service has toys and products for all ages, genders, desires. Right now, Shagg Box is offering 10% off your first online order (Code: Shaggulous). 

Our favorite thing about ShaggBox is they donate 10% of ALL sales to the MESA Group (Moving to End Sexual Assault)— Boulder, Colorado’s only Rape Crisis Center. 

For more information about ShaggBox click on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsRJtDm7uN0

So, what products can you actually expect in your box? 

In this box, we received a set from the Natural Body Care Hemp Seed line. The set included a full-sized hand and body lotion as well as a travel sizes shower gel. These lotions are EVERYTHING and leave you smelling like cocoa butter. 

Our box also included an assortment of lubes and gels as well as the infamous Coochy Shaving Cream. The lubes included range between flavored and non-flavored. 

Now its time for the BIG GUNS! Our box came with the compact Bobbii Vibrator and a full-sized toy cleaner. This vibrator is soft, water-proof, and comes with a variety of different settings and speeds, not to mention it’s CUTE AS HELL. From one toy owner to another, the toy cleaner is a MUST. It smells like eucalyptus and leaves your toys looking brand new. 

For those who are a little bit more adventurous, these toys are for you. This seasonal premium box included sex ties and bondage tape as well as nipple clips, sure to spice up any situation. 

Treat yourself; you deserve it. We loved trying out the ShaggBox’s products as well as their mission to spread awareness about rape and sexual assault. We cannot wait to watch this startup company grow. So show them some love, and sign up to get your box at https://www.shaggbox.com/collections/about-us.

Sko Buffs!