Nate Boit ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

This young, handsome, man goes by the name of Nathaniel Sprague Boit. He is a timely fellow who knows how to treat a woman right. Sometimes people will look at him and see a butch axe man from the woods, and others, merely a teddy bear. He’s an avid skier who spends most of his time at Keystone. He likes to stay away from the park due to the fact that his risk assessment did not weigh out in his favor. Sorry ladies, unfortunately he’s taken.

Name: Nate Boit
Age: 20
Year: Junior
Major: History
Hometown: Arlington, Massachusetts
Single or Taken: Taken

Worst date you’ve been on: ha, I’ve never had a bad date. A bad date is all mental.

Favorite college memory so far: Road-tripping to California with my two best buds. We parties in LA for a couple of days and were supposed to go up to Lake Tahoe to do some shred shredding BUT the storm was too hectic in terms of feet of snow

Turn ons: creative personality, I can’t deal with a chick who isn’t down to get her hands dirty. My chick should be able to change a light bulb.

Turn offs: unhealthy eating habits, when a chick talks too much about herself

Ski or snowboard:
ski

Most embarrassing moment at CU: getting arrested for showering in the girls bathroom freshman year.

In ten years you will find me: with an apartment in Boston, and apartment in LA, an apartment in NYC, on top of the fashion game

Describe yourself in one word: cool

Ali Chastain is a sophomore majoring in Advertising in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at CU Boulder. Even though her passion is in Advertising, Journalism has always been a close second, which is why she is stoked to be a part of Her Campus! Originally from St. Louis, MO, she calls Boulder her home away from home. She is a part of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and is also employed at American Apparel. When she is not working or studying, she loves to run around her favorite trails in Boulder, stalk music blogs, and put her foodie-ness to the test at new restaurants.