This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Hello, fellow makeup enthusiasts! With autumn in full swing, here are a few of my go-to makeup products to help spice up your fall looks!

Colourpop California Love

This eyeshadow palette by Colourpop definitely gives off autumnal vibes with its range of reds, oranges, golds, and browns. Offering both metallic and matte options, you have the ability to create a wide range of looks perfect for any fall-related activity. Perhaps you want a natural, earthy look while visiting your local pumpkin patch? Or maybe a smokey, dramatic look for a late-night cafe stop? The possibilities are endless with this palette!

Glossier Cloud Paint

Perfect for giving your cheeks a natural rosy glow, Glossier Cloud Paint is my go-to blush for the autumn season. The creamy, hydrating formula perfectly absorbs into the skin, which makes it a great option for people who experience dryer skin during the autumn season. And trust me when I say that a little goes a long way with this blush!

Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Artistry Palette

Another great eyeshadow palette option for fall. From warmer golden and earthy tones to cooler plum and charcoal tones, this palette also offers the potential for a wide-range of fall-inspired looks. The shimmery colors on the top left of this palette also double as perfect highlighters!

Colourpop Hyaluronic Tinted Moisturizer

As the days get colder, it is advisable to switch to a more hydrating, lightweight foundation to help combat dry skin. I recommend the Hyaluronic Tinted Moisturizer from Colourpop because it offers the lightweight hydration of Glossier’s Perfecting Skin Tint at a more affordable price and with better buildable coverage.

Colourpop Lip Tints

The Colourpop Lip Tints are perfect for the autumn season. They are super hydrating and offer a wide range of pigmented options that can complement any look. They also smell amazing!

And that concludes my list of the five products I recommend incorporating into your fall makeup collection. I hope you have a safe and wonderful autumn!

Mackenzie is an article contributor for Her Campus at the University of Colorado Boulder. She enjoys writing about a variety of topics with a focus on Beauty, Fashion and Sex + Relationships. During the Spring 2023 semester, Mackenzie had the opportunity to further her public relations studies at the University of Westminster in London. Beyond Her Campus, she has experience writing for other publications including ROAM Boulder, CU Boulder's first life and style publication, and The ISA Journal, a blog dedicated to documenting students' experiences abroad. Additionally, Mackenzie has worked as a Seasonal Associate at Victoria's Secret, where she helped facilitate product releases within the fashion industry --- including the Victoria's Secret Icon Collection. In her free time, Mackenzie enjoys thrifting online, listening to her favorite Spotify playlists (each playlist has to have at least one Selena Gomez song, it's a rule!), and curating new content for her Instagram @mackenziehornik.
Sko Buffs!