This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

As the cold rolls in and with daylight leaving us sooner and sooner each day, why would us college students wish to brace the cold, seasonal depression and unsatisfactory professors? Because, there is now a playlist out in the world of songs to get you up and out of bed, strut your walk to class and find the energy within you to take those notes and read those responses. That playlist is now here, at your fingertips. Enjoy the confidence of Alabama Shakes, Powers and more as you take on these winter days.

Move – Saint Mote

Gimme All Your Love – Alabama Shakes

Jessie’s Girl – Rick Springfield

When I Get Older – Wild Party

My Friends Never Die – ODESZA

Dancing on Glass – St. Lucia

Electric Love – BØRNS

Sunshine – POWERS

Sunshine – POWERS

May your brisk walks to class include a hop in your step and a little more willingness in working with your classmates and professors.

Stay warm,

Mara Balfour

Mara Balfour

CU Boulder '23

Mara Balfour is a Freshman student currently double majoring in Media Studies and Journalism at The University of Colorado Boulder. Along with writing for HerCampus, Mara is also a photographer and writer for the Colorado based Music Blog, Crave the Sound. Outside of school and writing for both publications, you can find Mara at your nearest record shop, movie theatre, or concert venue, taking in observations for future screenplays and stories to tell.
Sko Buffs!