This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

The “no makeup” makeup look has been all the rave lately and I have to say I am obsessed with the glass skin and fluffy brows I’ve seen all over my Pinterest. While I am a sucker for a full face, here are some of the products I’ve loved to accomplish this look! 

Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer, $30.00

This primer is PERFECT for any look, but I especially love it for this type of look because it is beyond hydrating while gripping onto makeup, which is perfect to ensure the look doesn’t fade due to the lightweight nature of the products.

E.L.F Camo CC Cream, $14.00

This CC cream stormed the internet not too long ago, and for good reason. It is lightweight, buildable, and dewy while still providing decent coverage. It is also affordable which is always a win.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, $30.00

If I was stranded on an island and could only take one product with me, it would be this concealer. It is so creamy and blendable and covers dark circles without looking thick or cakey. I am obsessed.

Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder, $7.99

When I hear of loose powders, I automatically associate them with baking and heavy looks. However, this one is so fine and easy to apply that it melts beautifully into your skin. It is one of my holy grails, and I love that it does not sit into fine lines, and it never cracks.

Glossier Boy Brow + Flick Duo, $30.00

Glossier is the QUEEN of “no makeup” makeup. This duo allows you to fill in any sparse areas and then set with a gel that allows them to look full and natural at the same time.

Glossier Cloud Paint, $18.00

Glossier sponsor me already (jk). This cloud paint allows for a natural tint of the cheeks, and it is so sheer and glides on so smoothly. I also usually mix in a bit with my lip balm for a collected look (and it saves me some time and money).

Glossier Haloscope Highlighter, $22.00

With “no makeup” makeup, a great rule of thumb is cream and liquid products, due to their sheer and blendable nature. This highlighter provides a stunning glow, while still looking like it is part of your skin. 

L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara, $10.99

I’ve been through quite the amount of mascara tubes, and this one never fails. It is so buildable, offers great color, and does not budge. 

The “no makeup” makeup look is perfect for many occasions, and these products will definitely help you achieve it. Makeup is fun and meant to be explored with so don’t be afraid to switch it up. Let us know which of these are your favorites! 

Noelia Salazar

CU Boulder '23

Noelia is majoring in international affairs with a minor in communications. She is passionate about social change and bringing light to topics not talked about enough. She loves books, makeup, and coffee. In her free time, she's probably rewatching Gilmore Girls.
Sko Buffs!