Lazy Oscar Sunday

Nothing beats a lazy Sunday. Somedays you need an excuse to mindlessly watch television and this weekend The Oscars have your back. So grab a bowl of popcorn, a couple of friends, and settle in for a night of procrastinating the best way possible.

(image credit: Pinterest)

The 91st Academy Awards air at 5 pm (MST) on ABC. If you (or a friend) have cable, you’re all set. However, if you don’t, there are a number of streaming services that will live stream the event: YouTube TV, Sling TV, PlayStation Vue and Hulu with Live TV. And you didn’t hear this from me, but most let you try a free trial.

Image result for it's perfectly fine to watch tv                                                                            credit: Google Images

The night is sure to be interesting as the award show will have no host after the  Kevin Hart debacle. However, the show will be loaded with A-list presenters, such as Jenniffer Lopez, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Maya Rudolf, Whoopi Goldberg, and Awkwafina.

Some of the movies nominated this year include:  Black Panther, Blackkklansman, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Favourite, Green Book, Roma, A Star is Born, Vice, Incredibles 2 and The Wife.

Have fun watching,

Rudy