This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

It’s almost Halloweekend! Throwing a party can be stressful but here are a few last minute cocktails to make your Halloween party as spooky as ever!

1. The Bloody Vampire

You can make separate glasses or put it in a punch bowl! Perfect for any party.

Image from Pinterest

Ingredients:

2 oz Cranberry Juice

Splash of Ginger ale

1 Maraschino cherries

Dry Ice

2 oz Vodka

2. The Candy Corn Cocktail

This one is a little tricky because you have to get the density right, but when you do, it’s a Halloween masterpiece!

Image from Tammilee Tips

Ingredients:

1.5 oz whipped cream vodka

3 oz sour mix

2 oz pineapple juice

½ oz grenadine

Whipped cream

Instructions:

Combine vodka, sour mix, and pineapple juice in shaker with ice

Pour mix into martini glass

Slowly pour grenadine into mix so it settles at the bottom

Top with whipped cream

3. Pumpkin Pie Shot Cocktail

Halloween is all about just desserts, and this one is no exception. Try this simple sweet shot at your party!

Image from Mantitlement

Ingredients:

2 oz caramel vodka

2 oz pumpkin spice liqueur

2 oz of RumChata

Sugar sprinkles to rim the glass

(Makes 4 shots)

4. Poison Apple Cocktail

This one is great if you are looking for a more tart drink.

Image from Cooking with Curls

Ingredients:

2 12 oz bottles green apple soda (chilled)

1 ¼ cup caramel vodka (chilled)

½ cup apple pie vodka (chilled)  Apple slices (garnish)

(makes 4-6 servings)

5. Bourbon Butterbeer

For all the Harry Potter fans, here’s an authentic take on the magical butterbeer for your Halloween party!

Image from Gastronom

Ingredients:

4 oz apple cider

1 oz buttered brown sugar simple syrup (½ cup light brown sugar, ½ cup water, 1 tsp butter extract

1.5 oz bourbon

Ice or dry ice

2 oz ginger beer

Instructions for syrup:

Bring water and brown sugar to a boil in saucepan, let cool then add butter extract

So there you have it! A few last minute cocktails to make your Halloween party the spookiest around!

Kaitland is the Social Media Director for the chapter. She is a junior here at CU Boulder, studying Communication with minors in Spanish and Media Studies. Journalism is a fun hobby of hers and her favorite things to write about are: fashion, social issues and lifestyle. On campus, Kaitland is part of CMCI and the Dean Scholars. In Boulder you can find her at your local aesthetic coffee shop, trying out cool new restaurants, and saying hi to the local fauna.
Sko Buffs!