Items to Steal from Gigi Hadid’s Closet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Everyone’s favorite It girl, Gigi Hadid, never fails to impress with her off-duty street style. From looking effortlessly flawless in lounge wear to rocking an outfit for a night out she always looks perfectly put together. Here are items that you need to achieve her look…

1. A versatile bomber jacket

Gigi loves this simple coat. She has multiple bomber jackets and almost always pairs them with a pair of leggings and sneakers. This classic army green one is definitely my favorite one on the supermodel.

2. Bold Sunnies

Hadid is constantly pictured wearing a fun pair of sunglasses. From round frames to cat eye frames it seems like her collection never ends. My favorite pair of sunglasses that Gigi regularly wears is the “My Girl” pair by Quay. I recently added them to my own (much smaller) collection.

3. Leggings that are for more than just the gym

I feel like it is a never ending battle in fashion whether or not leggings can be worn as pants. I think it is clear that Gigi finally put an end to this battle. She is frequently seen wearing leggings with outfits that would not be worn at the gym. Gigi seems to have hundreds of leggings in all sorts of patterns, cut outs, and colors. I don’t think I will ever question whether or not to wear leggings as pants in the future.

4. White Sneakers

Sneakers have been everywhere lately. Fashion’s new statement shoe is seen paired with everything from dresses to jeans. Hadid is a frequent supporter of the trend and can be seen wearing a pair of classic Adidas Superstars all over New York City.

5. Knee High Boots

Hadid is a big fan of the Stuart Weitzman Highland Suede Boot and pairs them with just about everything. The classic boot is sold in multiple colors and Gigi seems to have them in every color.

6. Chic Dress Coat

The supermodel always kills the coat game. From fur to fun colors Gigi never fails to impress with a statement coat. She is frequently pictured in a long coat such as the one below.

Maddi Harris

CU Boulder

Maddi Harris is currently a Sophomore Public Relations major at the Univeristy of Colorado-Boulder. Growing up in New Jersey, her move across the country to Colorado for school has taught Maddi to appreciate the little things about her home state- mainly being the food that is made there. When she's not making use of the beautiful terrain that Colorado has to offer, she can be found decked out in black & gold supporting her fellow buffs on gamedays. In her free time she enjoys catching up on Perez Hilton's daily articles and obsessing over the different wedding dresses featured on TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress."