How to Survive The End of The Semester, as told by Disney Princesses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Hello Friends! We officially have 21 more days left in this semester (YAY!). As we begin to hit the wall of exhaustion and major stress, I’ve decided to give y’all a few tips that will help you get through these next few days.

Stay Organized

It’s super important to stay on top of assignments during these next few weeks because there is A LOT going on. I suggest making lists, letting reminders or alarms, and planning out a schedule.

Study Now

I know for many of you finals are a few weeks of but I would suggest to start going over concepts and topics now because you’ll have more time to ask questions. This reduces the chance of late night stress filled study sessions and night before studying.

Give Yourself “Me Time”

Give yourself a break every now and then do a face mask, go for a walk or hike, go to the gym, get a smoothie, ect. Do something that will get you out of your room or the library and give yourself some time to unwind and relax.

Clean Up

Start to de-clutter your room in preparation for move out. Along with getting ready to move out you’ll be giving yourself a clean room and clear of distractions.

Stay Positive and Motivated

Hangout positive quotes of motivation to keep your spirits high and help to eliminate stress. This will also give you a boost of confidence which will help you to go into finals with positivity.

I hope these tips build you up for success these last few weeks of school and gave you a little break from studying

Xoxo- Michaela

Michaela is a rising Senior at the University of Colorado Boulder where she is majoring in psychology and working towards minors in education and leadership. Outside of the classroom, Michaela is a founding member of the Phi Mu Xi Alpha chapter and a 4-year member of Her Campus x CU. On the weekend you can find Michaela shopping on Pearl St. or driving up to the mountains.
Sko Buffs!