kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

How the Diva Cup Changed My Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

You know how once a month all of us have a week of our lives where we’re moody and hungry and just want to cuddle? Okay well same. I’m going to tell you how you can make that week and the world better! About two years ago I made the switch to the Diva Cup. What is that you ask? It is a sustainable alternative to tampons, that you only have to change every 12 hours. It’s true, 12 hours!

If you’re like me and don’t have the lightest flow in the world, this sounds like heaven. I used to bleed on my sheets and wear Super+ tampons for my period. It was hell. I was spending so much money on products too. I used to worry about being an adult woman and not having my period under control, not all of us are blessed with dainty flows. And then came the Diva Cup, strutting through my life like the goddess she is.

I know that it might seem like a scary thing, but it’s really not. It doesn’t even hurt. You have to get the hang of it at first, but then you’re good to go for the rest of your life. You may experience a little bit of blood, but quite frankly it’s worth it for a lifetime of no tampons and pads! You save so much money, while doing the world some good by not creating so much waste. Heavy or light flow, you’re going to love this and feel great using it.

I have told all of my friends about the Diva Cup, you will soon want to as well! Get ready to forget that you’re even on your period. This is going to be the beginning of the best change of your life! Give Diva a chance!

Thanks to Ecosia Images for the pictures

Journalism student, LOVES inspirational magazines
Sko Buffs!