This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

The holidays are always the time to get some new makeup. There are always great deals going on, the packaging is extra cute and it seems like there are new releases every week. 2020 has definitely delivered in terms of holiday makeup deals. These are a few I cannot wait to get my hands on. 

Author’s note: These are product prices at the time of publication and they can vary depending on the day and season!

brown color scheme cosmetic products
Photo by Emma Bauso from Pexels

Too Faced Enchanted Wonderland Set, $49.00

This set is truly magical. It comes with three eyeshadow palettes all themed after a winter animal. The packaging, pigmentation and colors are all wonderful. It holds a $250.00 value but retails for $49.00. It makes the best of gifts! (For yourself;))

Sephora’s Baby Let’s Glow Outside Bronzer and Highlighter Set, $29.00

Sephora’s holiday sets are my favorite! They have the best of the best for the lowest prices and always leave me wishing they were available year-round. This one in specific has some of the most popular highlighters and bronzers in the game including the infamous NARS “Orgasm” blush. It is only $29.00 but has $98.00 worth of product.

Sephora’s Lashstash Mascara Set, $48.00

They say great lashes are the key to a good life. (I wish!) They are, however, the key to any great makeup look and this set has got you covered. In it, you get eight mascaras, a lash serum and a set of falsies. It holds a $172.00 value and rentals for nearly a quarter of that price!

Tarte’s Gift and Glam Collectors Set, $30.00

Tarte has some of the best eyeshadows in the makeup industry. Their formulas are creamy, smudge-proof and have some of the richest colors I’ve seen. This holiday season, you can get four eyeshadow palettes, a gloss and a travel-size mascara all for $30.00. 

Urban Decay 3-Pc. Stoned Vibes Major Gems Gift Set, $24.50

This set contains Urban Decay’s “Stoned Vibes” eyeshadow palette, their well-known eyeshadow primer and a pencil liner. It’s sure to create the best eye looks as the colors are super fun and unique. It retails for $24.50 and holds a value of $72.00

Colourpop Amourex Holiday Collection (price varies)

Colourpop just launched its 2020 holiday collection and it is to die for. It has a variety of eyeshadow palettes, glitters, and glosses all perfect for this time of year. Be sure to check them all out. 

BH Cosmetics Ho Ho Holiday Collection (price varies)

These makeup collections just keep on giving. BH cosmetics dropped a Christmas-themed collection including a variety of eyeshadow palettes, the boldest of lippies and some fun brushes. Check it out here.

An Honorary Mention: Kylie x Grinch Collection

Though this was a very limited collection that is now unavailable, it felt wrong to write an article on holiday makeup and not include this beauty. It was classic, nostalgic, and beautiful, just like the holiday season. We may not be able to get it but we can stare and wish for a miracle.

assorted make-up products against a yellow and blue background
James Lewis/Unsplash

The holiday season is the best time to get your hands on some new makeup. Be sure to check these collections out and make the most of these deals while they last!

Noelia Salazar

CU Boulder '23

Noelia is majoring in international affairs with a minor in communications. She is passionate about social change and bringing light to topics not talked about enough. She loves books, makeup, and coffee. In her free time, she's probably rewatching Gilmore Girls.
Sko Buffs!