This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

For your sister:

Kendra Scott Iridescent Drusy Gift Set

Since I have two sisters, I know exactly what would make a perfect gift for the holidays. This small, delicate, but beautiful jewelry set is perfect for every-day wear. This is a perfect gift if you want to get on your sisters good side.

Price: $80-$100

Where to find: Kendrascott.com or any Kendra Scott store

For your brother:

Video Game: Fall Out 4

Brothers are complicated to shop for. If your brother likes video games, this one just came out, and is extremely popular among gaming enthusiasts.  For the holidays, give him something he will be excited to receive, even though you could care less about video games. He will thank you.

Price: 59.99

Where to buy: Bestbuy.com

For your sorority friend:

Any sorority girl would love one of these perfect necklaces. It’s simple and easy to wear for every day. She can match this necklace with her sorority t-shirt, baseball hat, and the sticker on her laptop. Make sure you get the right letters, though.

Where to find: Etsy.com

Price: $45

For your favorite gym rat:

Limited Edition Blender Bottle: Peppermint 

For your friend who loves getting their lift on and always makes sure to have their protein shake afterwards. Blender Bottle has a limited edition “Peppermint” colored shaker bottle for sale right now. Though this one festive, any color bottle would be fine. Trust me, you can never have too many shaker bottles. 

Price: 9.99

Where to Find: Blenderbottle.com , Amazon.com, or any supplement store.

For the boyfriend:

Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Pullover 

This pullover is perfect for winter. It’s nice, warm, and it’ll make him look way nicer than he does in his old sweatshirt from high school. These jackets come in an array of colors and patterns too.

Where to Find: Patagonia, REI

Price: $119

If you spent all your money on food and other things and you don’t have left enough for gifts:

Hand written cards

If you’re like me and you spend too much money on pizza and Starbucks, you probably do not have sufficient funds to get everyone you love the perfect gift. Have no fear! The holidays aren’t ruined because of your irresponsible spending habits! Hand written notes are thoughtful and, if you put enough effort into them, are really better than material gifts. You can hand make it, buy cheap cards, or type them up. You can include a picture of you and you siblings too! Your mother will probably cry from your sentimental thoughtfulness. Perfect!

Where to get: anywhere

Price: Free!

Madison hails all the way from Atlanta, Georgia, so you'll catch her accidentally saying "y'all" from time to time. In her free time, when she's not looking at pictures of French Bulldogs on Instagram, Madison is drinking absurd amounts of coffee, buying too many things online, and/or working out at the Rec. She's a member of Kappa Alpha Theta and is a Business student studying Finance and Real Estate.
Sko Buffs!