Style

Her Campus Fashion Show Model Casting This Sunday!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Hi ladies! Do you have an obsession with all things fashion? Look no further because now could be your time to shine! On February 29th, Her Campus is hosting our first annual fashion show featuring works from student designers and local boutiques. We have such a fun night planned with beautiful photobooths, an appearance from a surprise student drag queen, and booths from boutiqes and organizations like Lizard Thicket, Victoria’s Secret PINK, Thrifted, and more.

But we can’t have a show without a fantastic crew of models— and that’s where you come in!

This Sunday, February 9th, Her Campus is hosting a casting call for student models to walk in our show on the 29th. We welcome and celebrate women of all body types, heights, and backgrounds on our runway. You do NOT need to have any prior modeling or runway experience in order to audition. You will NOT need to spend any money on clothes, hair, or makeup for the event— we’ll take care of it all. This is a volunteer position, and you MUST be available for the full time on February 29th from 2pm to 8pm. 

So, if you’re interested in walking the runway wearing the latest and most coveted clothes from student designers and Boulder’s most elegant boutiques, come to the UMC this Sunday, the 9th, from 11am-1pm in room 247 wearing black pants and a black shirt. We can’t wait to see you all there! 

Alexandra Carlson

CU Boulder '20

"Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence." -OSHO
Sko Buffs!