Guess Who's Back? Back Again...

Yup, you go it right. They are back in town again.  Shamrock shakes. If you have never had one and have no clue what I am talking about, then you are missing out on a big part of life, but no worries, I got you.

Image result for shamrock shake gif                                                                                     Giphy  

Shamrock shakes are sold at McDonalds everywhere. They are only $2.19 plus tax, which is a steal if you ask me. Every year, there is a different release date, but this year they started to sell them on February, 21st. Typically, McDonalds takes shamrock shakes off of the menu by March 25th, but they will continue to sell them until they run out of the ingredients. Image result for shamrock shake gif

Tenor

These shakes are the perfect mix of minty, coolness and the sweet vanilla taste. The color is a soothing shade of mint green, and it makes you just want to keep drinking it. The shake is almost striped, the way that it is blended makes it look tye die. It is topped off with some yummy whip cream and a maraschino cherry; amazing.

Image result for shamrock shake gif

Tenor

I know what you are thinking, are you crazy? Spring break is coming up and these shakes are probably like a million calories. Well, yes I am, because they are just too damn good. If you have never had one, you HAVE TO drive to the nearest McDonald's right now, and order one, because it will be the best decision you make this week. Even if you have had one, you should go out and get one because soon they will be gone. I promise it will be worth the calories. Treat yo-self.

Image result for shamrock shake gif

Gfycat