Garnier Products To Make You Feel Your Best For Back To School

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

We are so grateful for Garnier sending us a back-to-school kit filled with their amazing hair and skin products! I was eager to get to try out these products that are lauded for being some of the best, and I am happy to say that they did not disappoint! Since it is a new semester, these products are all about being able to take a little time to take care of yourself in whatever way you need to, all semester long. 

This back to school pack came with three products: a foaming cleanser, a 10-in-1 serum, and a men's styling pomade— all guaranteed to help you look and feel your best for the semester.

1. 1. Skinactive Micellar Foaming Cleanser

This product works double as both a makeup removing balm and gentle facial cleansing foam. It does wonders for removing makeup in a flash, which is important for a busy college student. At the same time, it functions as a great face wash, cleansing pores and leaving skin silky-smooth in the end. As a bonus this product also caters to sensitive skin, not leaving your face red or irritated afterward. It is a gentle but powerful way to make your face-washing routine as easy as it can be!

2. 2. Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-In-1 Serum

Hair can be a whole ordeal. It can sometimes require so many products to manage and make it look great while, at the same time, not causing oily buildup. That's where this product comes in handy. It shortens your hair routine by reducing 10 steps into just one. This product will moisturize, detangle, do damage control on split ends, strengthen your hair, and leave you with soft and frizz-free hair. This amazing product also acts as a heat protectant and can be used as either a leave-in or normal conditioner. I can definitely attest to the fact that this will leave your hair looking and feeling 10 times better than before.

3. 3. Men's Shine + Hold Liquid Pomade

This one's for all you fellas out there looking for some extra help taming with taming your hair. Whether you typically tend to roll out of bed with messy hair or wear a hat to cover whatever is happening underneath, this styling gel/pomade is here to help. Giving your hair the shine and hold it needs, this'll quickly become your holy grail product. Ladies, this product can work for you too! It's especially handy for sleek updos.

These Garnier products are sure to make you look and feel your best this fall season. Have a great semester, Buffs!

All photography by Eden Marquis.