This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Hello friends, it is about that time. Ah yes, finals week once again. Much like Jane, from Jane the Virgin, much of our college lives are like a telenovela, a soap opera full of drama, suspense, romance, and everything in between. Jane goes through multiple ups and downs throughout the series and finals week, every thought leading up to it, is much like that rollercoaster of emotion and stress Jane and the rest of the JTV cast experience. Without further ado, here is finals week as told by our Jane.

When you realize finals week is less than 5 days away

Source

Trying to comfort your friend when you are the one who needs comforting

Source

Doing everything you have on your “To-Do” list BUT study

Source

Showing off your overconfidence to compensate for the fact that you are not prepared

Source

Letting your parents and friends know of the calm before the storm

Source

Considering alternative career plans when your exams prove to be harder than you thought

Source

When the grades are put into Canvas and you passed like you knew you would. Next stop, Grad School.

Source

That moment when finals are over and Summer has officially begun!

Source

And friends, that’s all from me. I hope the cast of JTV has given you some inspiration going into finals week. Good luck everyone!

Your girl,

Nikki B.

Nikki Blum

CU Boulder '20

My name is Nikki Blum and I'm a Junior at CU Boulder majoring in Marketing. I'm from Colorado and I love to run, shop, and hang out with friends! When I'm not in school, I run my own company called Nikki B's College Tees where make custom tailgate/game day t-shirts and sell to college students all over the country! My business is my pride and joy and I hope to one day work in a career that combines fashion and entrepreneurship.
Sko Buffs!