Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon
Life > Experiences

Fall is Here and Trader Joe’s Has Everything You Need

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Trader Joe’s is ready for fall! Not only do they have cheap and healthy options, but they also just put out an entire line of festive fall foods!

Maple Ginger Cookie Swirl Ice Cream

Every girl needs a pint of ice cream ready in their freezer for emergencies or a midnight snack. It’s the season for fun fall flavors. Each bite is so creamy and bursting with flavor. I highly recommend this ice cream flavor for every fan of fall out there.

Fall Harvest Salsa

This is one of Joe’s popular sellers. Who doesn’t love a festive salsa? Paired with the avocado chips (also sold here!), it’s like a party in your mouth. Their pumpkin soup crackers also go hand-in-hand with this salsa. It is a fall must.

Apple Caramel Whole Milk Greek Yogurt 

I don’t know about you, but I just love caramel apples during the fall season. However, sometimes there are just too many calories for me to handle. This yogurt is a perfect substitute if you don’t want excessive sugar, but it still tastes the same. 

Organic Canned Pumpkin

This is a fall staple; everyone should try this. There are so many different ways to prepare this. You can make a pumpkin pie or pumpkin soup; the possibilities are endless! But the best part about it is that it is organic. YUM!

Pumpkin Flavored Dog Treats

If you have a dog, they NEED these delicious treats. My dog runs to find me when they hear me open up the bag. It isn’t just your average fall lover that gets excited about pumpkin-flavored foods; dogs enjoy them as well. 

‘Tis the season!!!!

Belle Mead

CU Boulder '21

Belle Mead grew up in Manasquan, New Jersey, and for the past four years, attended at The University of Colorado Boulder. She majored in Journalism and minored in Creative Writing. Belle absolutely loves photography, fashion, and traveling. In the future, Belle aspires to write for Cosmopolitan or any lifestyle based magazine. She was also apart of the sorority, Alpha Chi Omega and the photography club at CU.