Fall is Here and Trader Joe's Has Everything You Need

Trader Joe’s is ready for fall! Not only do they have cheap and healthy options, but they also just put out an entire line of festive fall foods!

Image result for trader joe's gifs

Tumblr

1. 1. Maple Ginger Cookie Swirl Ice Cream

Every girl needs a pint of ice cream ready in their freezer for emergencies or for a midnight snack and it's the season for fun fall flavors like this one. Each bite is so creamy and bursting with flavor. I highly recommend this ice cream flavor for every fan of fall out there.

2. 2. Fall Harvest Salsa

This is one of Joe’s popular sellers. Who doesn’t love a festive salsa? Paired with the avocado chips (also sold here!), it's like a party in your mouth. Their pumpkin soup crackers also go hand-in-hand with this salsa. It is a fall must.

3. 3. Apple Caramel Whole Milk Greek Yogurt 

I don’t know about you, but I just love caramel apples during fall szn. However, sometimes there are just too many calories for me to handle. This yogurt is a perfect substitute for all the sugar but it still tastes the same. 

4. 4. Organic Canned Pumpkin

This is a fall staple; everyone should try this. There are so many different ways to prepare this. You can make a pumpkin pie or pumpkin soup; the possibilities are endless! But the best part about it is that it is organic. YUM!

5. 5. Pumpkin Flavored Dog Treats

If you have a dog, they NEED these delicious treats. My dog runs to find me when they hear me open up the bag. It isn’t just your average fall lover that gets excited for pumpkin flavored foods; dogs enjoy them as well. 

'Tis the season!!!!