yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Are you a candles type of girl? Do you aspire to have a “Tumblr-worthy” room? Are you into treating yourself? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please be my guest and read on for a list of fall candles that are sure to spice up any space!

Boy Smells “Prunus” Candle

I recently stumbled upon this candle at one of my all-time favorite boutiques in Denver (Meek Vintage––you should really check it out!) and instantly fell in love. If you’re into candles that are somewhat woodsy and “manly” smelling, this candle could very well be for you. This coconut/beeswax candle includes vanilla, plum, oakmoss, and a variation of other smells that’ll leave you obsessed.

($29 Nordstrom.com)

Diptyque Feu de Bois Wood Fire Candle

Alright. If you have ever heard of the brand Dityque, you know that all of their candles and scents are pretty much too die for. They use top-quality ingredients in their products and use a pretty glass jar that can later be cleaned out and used for makeup brushes, cotton balls, etc. This particular candle will remind you of going up to your cabin in the fall/winter and sitting down by the fire with a s’more in hand…you should already be sold.

($35-$65 Nordstrom.com)

Nest “Pumpkin Chai” Candle

For all you PSL-lovers…the name says it all.

($16 Sephora.com)

Capri Blue Volcano Iridescent Jar Candle

If you’ve ever been to Anthropologie, chances are you’ve seen this candle front and center. As it is one of their “top-rated” scents, you can’t really go wrong. On their website, it is described as having notes of “tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens” which sounds pretty darn boujee to me! Grab one, fire it up, and get cozy in bed whilst watching the new Sabrina show on Netflix.

($30 Anthropologie.com)

P.F. Candle Co. Amber & Moss

This Los Angeles based candle company KILLS IT with their scents. This one is a personal favorite and perfect for fall/winter. Notes include: musk, orange, lavender, sage, and orange…does it get any better than that? Plus it comes in a glass jar that can be reused so I’d say it’s fun but also very practical.($20 UrbanOutfitters.com)

Hey there! My name is Rosie Chester (but most people call me "Ro" or "Roro") and I am a sophomore at CU Boulder. I plan on majoring in Strategic Communications and am minoring in Journalism. Whenever people ask me what my hobbies are, I usually put writing as one of the top things on my list. I love pretty much anything writing-related, especially when it informs with purpose whilst adding creative elements that pull me in! If you ever need to find me, I'm either at a coffee shop (Alpine Modern to be specific), online shopping (usually on Glossier.com), getting out in nature and "exploring", or VSCOing cool spots I find. I am so excited to be a part of Her Campus this year so stay tuned! Xo
Sko Buffs!