This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

I’m back and better than ever everyone. Keep scrolling to see some cute puppies and relate to some hard core feels about how short this break can be.

Saturday when you get to sleep in and not have to think about how your break is halfway over.

Reaching Sunday night and KNOWING you don’t have to deal with Sunday Scaries.

Waking up on Monday counting down the days till you get to feast

FaceTiming your friends on Tuesday cause you already miss them like hell

Prepping food on Wednesday with your family.

FINALLY getting to feast on Thursday.

Realizing on Friday that you haven’t done ANY of the work you have due on Monday and hiding from your responsibilities.

Saturday waking up and promising yourself you’re going to do work but all you do is sleep and eat left overs.

Trying to cram all of your work on Sunday before it’s due at midnight.

There you have it buffs! Make sure you get your work done on time and have a fantastic thanksgiving!

HCXO,

Grey

Grace Smith

CU Boulder '20

Grace currently serves as the Her Campus CU Boulder Chapter President. She is honored to lead a team of 50+ badass women who are passionate about creating personable content. When she is not at chapter meetings, you will find Grace with a coffee cup in one hand and her laptop in the other working on articles, running her business, or talking to her mom. Grace is a senior graduating with a BA in History with an emphasis on Medieval Studies. Her research focuses on medieval witchcraft.
Sko Buffs!