Emily from Emily in Paris
Emily from Emily in Paris
Darren Star Productions
Style

Emily In Paris Outfits I Want in My Closet ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Starring Lily Collins, “Emily In Paris” is a Netflix Original I definitely recommend watching. Today, I’ll be sharing some of my favorite outfits from the show that I loved and want to buy ASAP!

The Hot Pink Blazer.

This blazer makes such a bold statement while her layers underneath are more neutral. I love how casual yet sophisticated this look is!

This Checkered Set.

While this outfit definitely hits the beret cliche, this one doesn’t go overboard with layering patterns like some of her other outfits do! The set on its own is so cute and definitely a must-own for me!

Camille’s Poofy Sleeved Dress.

Camille’s outfits throughout the show were some of my favorites. Her style is very sophisticated and chic. The poofy sleeves on this dress are so fun, but, because it’s a neutral color, it can be styled more casually!

The Pierre Cadault. 

I should be calling this “The Stéphane Rolland” since he is the mind behind this beautiful, sculptural dress. While this isn’t an everyday piece, this dress is gorgeous and I love how the fabric flows!

The Snakeprint Blazer.

When I saw this outfit, I immediately tried to figure out where I could find it. Animal prints are so bold, but Mindy pulls it off very well. While I’m not the biggest fan of her boots with the rest of the outfit, her bag is so cute and I’d love to have this piece in my closet.

Camille’s Scarf Moment.

Scarfs aren’t usually something I’m drawn to, but it’s amazing how one piece of fabric can completely transform an outfit. Camille wears her scarf under a black denim jacket which elevates her look and turns a casual outfit into a more sophisticated one!

Accessories for the Win.

While I have mixed emotions about this top, when paired with the hat, earrings, and jeans, it makes a lovely casual outfit! This just goes to show the power of accessorizing.

If you’ve watched the show, then you know that there are countless other outfits Emily and her friends wear. Emily’s style includes a wide variety of colors, prints, and accessories that can make or break an outfit! These were by far my favorite, and I would love to have any of these pieces.

Hannah Curran

CU Boulder '22

Hannah is a Junior studying Creative Technology and Design. She is passionate about website development, graphic design, digital art, and of course, writing! Hannah also has her own sticker business, @whoishan!
Sko Buffs!