Concerts Are Always An Option

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

With finals coming up and school in Boulder winding down, stress levels are high. Although we may be spending more time than wanted at the library, it is important to squeeze in some fun outings before we all head home. Boulder has so much to offer, especially when it comes to music. If you need a night off studying or just want to do something different head over to the Boulder Theatre to experience some great live music. A small venue just off Pearl, The Boulder Theatre brings in lots of awesome, unique music for all kinds of Boulder fans. 

Elana Starlord is  a junior at the University of Colorado.  She is majoring in Broadcast News and minoring in Technology, Arts and Media.  During her time at CU she has been the social chair of the CU Club Tennis team and a contributing writer for the University's student newspaper.  Elana loves spending time in the mountains, snowboarding and exploring the Colorado outdoors.  Elana spent summer 2011 in LA as a marketing/events intern at Participant Media.  Currently, she is interning at 303 Magazine in Denver and reports annually for the Boulder International Film Festival.  Whenever Elana has spare time she takes advantage of it by traveling with friends and family.