Christmas Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Need a study break that’s also productive? Try getting some of your Christmas shopping done all from the comfort of the library. Below I have compiled gifts across three price points for the women in your life whether they be roommates, friends, sisters, or your mom. Also, these are great ideas for you to treat yourself after finals with that extra Christmas money.

Set of Scrunchies: Something that adds a character to any outfit, but is super practical!

Hoop Earrings: You can NEVER have enough hoop earrings. You can’t go wrong with a simple pair.

Dry Shampoo Gift Set: Get them something they actually need, but don’t want to buy! An essential product for any college student.

Adidas Hat: Speaking of bad hair days, a cute baseball chat is a great gift!

Capri Blue Volcano Candle: Hands down the best smelling candle of all time – and that’s why it’s always burning in Anthropologie. Also, makes a great last minute gift with Amazon Prime shipping.

J. Crew Camp Socks: Another comfortable pair of socks that also look good with booties… AND are only $5.50.

COAL Beanie:  A knit beanie is essential for anyone this winter. They’ll be thanking you later.

Face Mask Set: Great for your mom or a friend who is obsessed with skincare, get them to treat themselves!

Five Minute Journal: A great gift for the person who has everything. Memories are priceless.

Heated Blanket: A unique practical gift that everyone will be jealous over.

Homesick Candles: Such a personalized gift for a friend that lives far away from home.

Moon Lamp:  A cute decor piece that adds light and design to any room.

Wildflower Phone Case: Another practical gift, but so cute. They’ll be reminded of you everytime they use their phone.

Limited Edition Hydro Flask: Something everyone needs in their life- but is even better when it’s aesthetically pleasing.

Lush Bath Bomb Set: A necessity after a long semester, perfect for your mom!

Urban Outfitters Sweater: Super comfortable sweater comes in an array of colors.

Initial Pillow: Decor piece that’s unique and adds something to any room.

Checkered Vans: Everyone and their mother seems to have these- for good reason! Add them to that list!  

Rudy Joon

CU Boulder '21

Rudy is a sophomore majoring in Strategic Communications with a focus of media design in the College of Media, Communication and Information, and double-minoring in Journalism and Tech, Arts, Media. She is from Saugatuck, Michigan and will always have a place in her heart for Lake Michigan, but equally loves the mountains. Her passion for helping others got her involved as a CMCI ambassador and a writer for Her Campus. Off-campus, you can find her hiking in the Flatirons, eating kale chips or running 5 minutes late.
Sko Buffs!