Charlie Neverman ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

You know when you see cute guys on campus walking their dogs? We know, it’s hot.  Enter Charlie Neverman, outdoorsy, dog-owner and Wisconsin native.  What else could you possibly want?  Charlie has a great sense of hunor, good looks, and guess what?  He’s a babe.  And, he’s single.  

Name: Charlie Neverman
Age: 20
Year in school: Junior
Major: Environmental Design
Hometown: Brookfield, Wisconsin
Relationship Status: Single

Hidden talent: I can lick my nipple
Ideal first date?  Take my pup cody on a nice scenic walk, if the date goes bad cody still gets a workout.
Favorite Musician: Trey Anastasio
Best Show You’ve Been to: Pretty Lights at Electric Forest

If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would you be? Charlie Sheen, I would just have to switch my last name then.

10 years from now, where will you be? Living in the mountains with zoo creatures, climbing all day

Favorite CU memory:  Watching the Buffs win a game

Ali Chastain is a sophomore majoring in Advertising in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at CU Boulder. Even though her passion is in Advertising, Journalism has always been a close second, which is why she is stoked to be a part of Her Campus! Originally from St. Louis, MO, she calls Boulder her home away from home. She is a part of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and is also employed at American Apparel. When she is not working or studying, she loves to run around her favorite trails in Boulder, stalk music blogs, and put her foodie-ness to the test at new restaurants.