ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Bondi Sands: Channeling Your Inner Beach Influencer this Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Summer is nearly here and while we’re pumping out our last minute summer body workouts, let’s talk about tanning!

Self-tanning is the gift given to us by those who know that not all of us can be outside all day every day in the summer. If you’re like me, you have a job, where there’s A/C instead of UV.

Thankfully, Bondi Sands gifted me and my #hercampuschapter babes with some amazing self-tanning supplies so I can spend the summer channeling my inner beach goddess and posing for influencer pictures like it’s my dream job. Which of course, it is.

Source // ShopStyle

Bondi Sands is an Aussie-based self-tanning company dedicated to giving me the summer body of my dreams. Honestly, I feel like I belong on Baywatch. Their company is lifestyle based, meaning everyone who works there really lives the dream, surrounding themselves with the sand, sea, and sun.

Source // Taverna Travels

On top of Bondi Sands being what I imagine is just a cool treehouse filled with gorgeous, tan, chill Aussie humans, they also are the #1 tanning company in Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.

Source // Husskie

With all this in mind and the image of my super tan self with a coconut drink in hand, I was so excited to try the products they sent me!

Here’s what I got.

Source // Pretty Little Thing

Light/Medium Tanning Foam  

This foam is my favorite because I’m the palest Puerto Rican I have ever met. It is super lightweight is enriched with Aloe and coconuts. All of the products smell like coconuts so it really makes me feel like I’m living in tropical luxury.

Source // Pinterest

Liquid Gold

This is a dry oil which is basically a lazy girl’s guide to tanning. After showering you put on a few drops on your moisturized body and let it dry, no rinse and no “sit time” necessary. As a fellow lazy girl, I absolutely love this stuff

Source // Pinterest

Dark Tanning Foam

This foam is also enriched with Aloe and coconuts and like all the products, promises a streak-free application as long as you exfoliate first. I love how lightweight this feels. Be prepared to become a bronze goddess.

Source // Charlotte Adele

Ultra Dark Tanning Foam

This foam is to really elevate my already bronzed babes. Be prepared to glow and smell like coconuts.

Source // Pinterest

Application Mitt

This is absolutely mandatory for any self-tanning babe this summer. You apply the product to the mitt rather than your hands to avoid making your hands 5 shades darker than the rest of your body! Plus the mitt is super soft, reusable, and helps exfoliate to create that streak-free tan. You’ll thank me later.

Source // Blog Lovin

Tan Eraser

The last product is arguably the most important. The Bondi Sands Tan Eraser is the first instant tan remover on the planet, and there are no harsh exfoliants or harmful ingredients, making it non-abrasive. I love this product because when I inevitably do mess up, like ahem, maybe an incident with some self-tanning mousse, my hand, and my white bed sheets, this came in super handy. Like white bedsheet and different colored hand handy. Pun intended.

Source // Pinterest

The self-tanning products from Bondi Sands have really elevated my summer look and I cannot wait to show off my awesome (already gorgeous, because body positivity) golden look at the beach this summer. If you can’t wait to embrace your bronze goddess, check out Walgreens to live #theaustraliantan life. And check out their socials, @bondisands, #bondisands, and #walgreens.

Thanks to Bondi Sands, I am truly living my most tanned, beachy-lifestyle influencer life.

Love you, babes,

Louisa

Louisa Brott

CU Boulder '20

Louisa Brott is a senior BFA student currently majoring in Cinema Production and minoring in French at the University of Colorado Boulder. In addition to HerCampus she is a Panhellenic woman at CU. Louisa hopes to one day direct a blockbuster film that focuses on the misrepresentation of gender in Hollywood films and hopes to create a production studio with a slide and a nap pod that sheds light on important social issues. You might see Louisa on campus pulling all-nighters in the ATLAS editing lab, or working at the Starbucks on the Hill. She has insider information about what Starbucks drinks to order and what to pass on. Moodboards, Chick Flicks and dogs are the way to her heart, and she won't complain if you happened to send her a Summer Fridays mask.
Sko Buffs!