This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

For those of you who want to get your loved ones a holiday gift that isn’t tested on animals, The Body Shop is your place to shop! Not only are The Body Shop products not tested on animals, but they are B-corp certified and ethically sourced materials. 

Pre-made Christmas Gifts

Not sure how the individual products at The Body Shop can come together to make one perfect gift bundle? Luckily, TBS has you set with pre-made Christmas gifts ranging from small to large. Just walk into the store or browse online. 

Body Butter Stars

Gift Pouch

Gift Boxes

None of these look like what you want? You can even make your own gift set here!

Under $10 Individual Gifts

On a budget? Here are some great $10 and under gifts for your loved ones!

Duos

Lips, Hands, and Nails Kit

Hair

Holiday Fragrance

Love the smell of the Holidays?? Here are all the holiday fragrances at The Body Shop: warm vanilla, festive berry, and winter jasmine. 

Stocking Stuffers

The Body Shop’s stocking stuffers are perfect for small gifts to put in your Christmas stocking. Look at their stocking stuffer guide here!

Host a Holiday Party

This is a perfect way to celebrate with your friends spread across the country this holiday season! Host a holiday party virtually and receive free gifts and consultation to improve your beauty routine. 

Sustainable Gift Guide 

This is an important aspect of gift-giving for me, as we try to limit our impact on the environment from gift-giving. The Body Shop makes this possible while still giving your loved one a high-quality gift.  

Treat your special somebody with the gift of comfort found in The Body Shop products. By Christmas shopping at TBS, you can be sure to make a positive impact on the environment and society while getting the perfect stress reliever. 

Olivia McKeen

CU Boulder '24

Olivia is a contributing writer for Her Campus CU Boulder. She is a freshman majoring in Marketing and hoping to get a certificate in social responsibility and ethics. In her free time, she enjoys going on adventures, going on hikes, and hanging out with friends and loved ones.
Sko Buffs!