Health Vagina Sex Periods Std Feminism
Health Vagina Sex Periods Std Feminism
Molly Longest / Her Campus
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

The Best Vibrators and Sex Toys You Can Buy Online

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Need some new vibrator or sex toy recommendations? September is Sexual Health Awareness month, so why not celebrate with some new toys! These are the most highly recommended toys or vibrators from friends and the internet! Check them out and maybe even buy one (or a couple)! Tip: look on Amazon for cheaper versions of these toys.

Satisfyer Pro 2+

This toy was highly recommended. This toy uses air pulses and vibrations and a silicone ring that goes around the clitoris to bring immense pleasure. It has many different settings and has a rechargeable battery. Price: $59.00/Amazon: $37.94

Soraya Wave by Lelo

This toy was one of the top recommendations from Cosmopolitan, and it seems like for good reason. It is a rabbit vibrator, but definitely is not any average rabbit vibrator. It’s waterproof, rechargeable, and a very pretty color. Price: $249.00/Amazon: $199.99

Nü Sensuelle Point

This bullet vibrator is a great option for a person who is just starting out using vibrators. This toy was recommended for me to add to this list and the internet seems to love it too. With 20 vibration patterns and it being rechargeable, this is definitely no ordinary bullet vibrator. Price: $75.99/Amazon: $31.39

Adorime Wireless Remote Control Clitoral Stimulation Wearable Panty Vibrator

This was a recommended toy that I put on this list. If you like intense pleasure and want a fun experience, this vibrator is for you. You can wear it in your underwear and it comes with a remote control. This toy is a fun way to spice up your collection. Price: $23.99/Amazon: $19.99

Je Joue G-Spot Bullet Vibrator

This bullet vibrator has a curve, so that it can perfectly hit your G-spot while also being super small and discreet. It has a lot of vibration intensity options, is waterproof, and is rechargeable. Price: $59.00

I hope that you found some great toys that you will be very happy with! Don’t forget to treat yourself!

N/A