This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

All fall long, we’ve seen the cutest pictures in magazines, on social media, and all over advertisements showing off the cutest boots and booties. Where did those girls get those boots, and where can we get some? Good fall boots consist of adorable style, longevity throughout the season, and comfortability. Here are some of the best places to get those perfect fall boots.

Freebird – Fashionable

Freebird by Steven is derived from Steve Madden but was actually created by Steve Madden’s friend who is also coincidentally named Steve. These boots take your typical Steve Madden boots to the next level. The store features boots, booties, and open-toed sandals and heels that will let you live out your cowgirl fantasy, but in a cool way. With lots of buckles, faded colors, and scuffs to make the boots look worn in, every pair is handmade and full of character. They last for a very long time if you keep them in good shape because they are leather.

Sorel – Long-lasting

Sorel creates the best waterproof boots and booties that will last you into winter if you live in a place with snow. Sorel not only makes wonderful snow boots, but they make wedged boots and booties that are beyond comfortable and super cute. They are easy to wash, and will also last you a long time if you take care of them. Sorels are made for the outdoors, but also made to be very comfortable and fashionable. Plus, they run sales all the time on their boots and booties!

Dr. Marten – Versatile

Doc Martens have arisen back into the center of the fashion world within the past couple of years, and they make wonderful boots. They do take a long time to break in, but once you break them in, they will become a staple in your closet. You can wear Docs with everything: you can dress them up or down, you can wear them outside or inside, you can wear them during all seasons. It is no surprise they have come back from the 80s, seeing as they are so versatile and wearable in every outfit.

UGG – Comfortable

Don’t worry, I remember the sparkly Uggs you had when you were six, and I promise, Uggs makes many other styles of boots and booties that are to die for. They bring Timberland vibes, but make it comfy. They also have wedged boots and booties, lace-up heeled boots, and more. If you explore past the traditional Uggs (although those are cute, too!) they do have some unique, staple pieces that are bound to be extremely comfortable, seeing as that’s what Uggs are known for.

Blondo – Waterproof

Blondo is a smaller company that makes all of their boots and booties waterproof, so you can easily carry them into the winter season, and beyond. Blondo also offers wide-calf boots, which can be hard to find sometimes. Their designs are on the simpler side, but they have many iconic styles that will be popular every fall, which is especially nice seeing as Blondos will last you through the winter with their waterproofing. Their boots are also comfortable and easy to wear.

Naturally, we all want to have the boots and booties that everyone is looking at this fall. Here are some of the best places to find unique, wearable boots and booties for fall and winter.

Emma Holt

CU Boulder '24

Emma Holt is a freshman at CU Boulder, majoring in communications (for now.) She loves all things creative (shown here www.eholty.com) and finds passion in makeup, dancing, fashion, poetry, skiing, videography, music, getting to know people and helping others. She loves all aspects of HerCampus, from writing to social media to creating connections with other strong females.
Sko Buffs!