Best Gifts For Your S.O. this Valentines Day

Having a hard time deciding what to get your special someone this Valentine’s Day? Getting a gift for a guy who is impossible to shop for? Or a girl who is a minimalist? Here is your extensive guide to the best gifts for your S.O. this year!

1. 1. Homemade gifts

people exchanging a paper heart

-Scrapbook of your time together

Head to Michaels or a scrapbook store to gather your materials, think about what stickers and colors match your S.O., print out pictures of your time together, and pick a theme (maybe month by month or location?).

-Dessert

Maybe the best type of gift you can get if you have a sweet tooth like me!

-Five senses gift

One gift for each sense: sight, smell, taste, hear, touch.

2. 2. To buy

-Exploding love box

This homemade gift found on Etsy is perfect for those sentimental types. This hybrid of new and handmade will make your valentine glow.

-A care package of their favorite things

Get a pen and paper and jot down everything you know about your partner. Now, go to the store and get an item for everything on that list. This is sure to be a thoughtful and exciting gift. 

-Something that will bring up memories together

Try to find something that will remind your S.O. of times spent together. It could be a candle with the scent of peppermint because on your first ever date you went on you got peppermint tea. Or a gift card to the restaurant you had your first dinner together at. 

-Box of chocolates

There’s nothing wrong with this classic. A box of chocolates signifies your love for your S.O. while allowing them to indulge themselves in caramel, chocolate, and nuts. 

No matter what you get your S.O. this Valentine’s Day, I’m sure you will bring a smile to their face! Be it handmade, bought, or even regifted.