Did you stay up to late watching Netflix? Or stayed at the Biergarten way longer then you were supposed to? We all know that feeling of panic when we wake up and realize we have the shortest amount of time to get ready for class. It is seriously the worst. With the long day of classes coming ahead and people to see, you want to feel your best! Getting ready in a short time doesn’t have to be scary if you know what to use. These are a list of products I love to use when I’m in a hurry…
Concealer: This is a staple when you’ve had a long night and wake up looking sleepy. Just dab three dots right beneath your eyes, blend with your fingers, and you are done! There are a couple of my favorites..
- Maybelline Fit me concealer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer
Mascara: Mascara will always help you look more awake and put together! These are my faves…
- Mary Kay Lash love
- L’oreal Paris voluminous mascara
- Benefit “they’re real” mascara
Cream Blush: Cream blush is awesome for so many reasons. Not only is it great for fall but it is so easy to apply, you don’t even need a brush. Blend the product on your skin with your fingers and you are good to go!
- MAC Cremeblend blush
- Glossier cloud paint
- Revlon photo ready creme blush
- Bite beauty multi-stick (you can use on the lips too!)
Tinted Lip balm: Last but not least is lips, the easiest. When you look sleepy, you really want to add some color to your face. I love to choose something subtle and moisturizing. You can never go wrong with a tinted lip balm.
- Korres wild rose lip butter
- Burt’s bee’s
- Fresh sugar tinted lip treatment