toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

According to Your Zodiac Sign – this should be Your Vine-Themed Halloween Costume

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

If you love vine, and Halloween, and reading your horoscope, you’ve come to the right place. This article will tell you which vine to dress up as this Halloween based on your zodiac sign. You’re Welcome.

Aquarius

January 20 – February 18

Aquarians don’t always care what others think about them. They take each opportunity they have and work towards formulating new ideas.

Pisces

February 19 – March 20

Those who are Pisces are extremely sensitive and reserved. They like to escape from reality. A Pisces is a very good listener and friend.

Aries

March 21 – April 19

Aries are independent and courageous. They enjoy leading others and bringing excitement into the lives of others. An Aries is enthusiastic and very goal-oriented.

Taurus

April 20 – May 20

Taurus are solid and fight for what they want. A Taurus is very easy going but can also be stubborn. A Taurus can be procrastinators but also have a good-work ethic

Gemini

May 21 – June 20

Geminis have many sides and are known for their energy. They are very talkative and are considered social butterflies. A Gemini will always take their lives in the direction they want to go.

Cancer

June 21 – July 22

This sign is marked by inconsistency. They enjoy security but also seek adventure. A Cancer is not very predictable and always keep others guessing.

Leo

July 23 – August 22

Leos have high self esteem and are very devoted. They are also very kind and generous. A Leo is known for being hot tempered yet forgiving.

Virgo

August 23 – September 22

Virgo is very mind oriented. They are constantly analyzing and thinking. They enjoy bettering themselves and those around them.

Libra

September 23 – October 22

Libras are known for their diplomatic nature. They get along well with everyone and are ambitious. They have very expensive taste and work hard to make money

Scorpio

October 23 – November 21

Scorpios are very intense. They like to question everything and work hard at making sense of things. Scorpios treat others with kindness and loyalty.

Sagittarius

November 22 – December 21

Sagittarius has a very positive outlook on life. They have vibrant personalities and enjoy meeting new people. They can also be reckless.

Capricorn

December 22 – January 19

Capricorns are marked by their ambitious nature. They have very active minds and always have to be in control of their lives.

And for those of you who are here for a good time, but don’t wanna dress up, i’ve got the perfect vine for you 

Lauren is currently majoring in Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and minoring in Business in the Leeds School of Business, Leadership in the LSM Program, and Women and Gender Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Colorado Boulder. On campus Lauren currently holds the position of Her Campus CU Boulder's Chapter President and Campus Correspondent. She also acts as an Aerie Real on campus ambassador, held the position of  Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep for CU for the previous two years, and acts as the social media chairman and event coordinator for the PSICHI Psychology Honors Club within CU's Psychology department.  Outside of school Lauren founded and owns Empyreal Photography. When she's not looking through a camera lens or somewhere drinking chai, you can probably find her in a yoga class, petting a dog, or daydreaming about New York City.