5 Small Businesses on Etsy to Support This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Let’s be real: places like Amazon are easy and fast, but supporting small businesses is not only cool because you get unique pieces, but you also support someone else’s business and dream! Here are a few amazing Etsy shops that are perfect for gifts this holiday season! 

WildMoonstone

This store is full of simple and sophisticated jewelry that will be a staple of anyone’s wardrobe. Their prices are affordable, and they have amazing reviews from happy customers. With earrings, necklaces, and bracelets for sale, you are sure to find a perfect gift for someone from WildMoonstone. 

GMatseyCrafts

GMatseyCrafts is run by a CU Boulder student! Grace makes beautiful hand-made earrings that will make any plain outfit pop! Not to mention, she makes amazing BLM earrings that are perfect for any occasion. Definitely check her earrings out to support a local CU student!

IntentionalGrain

IntentionalGrain has the perfect gift for the minimalist in your life. From beautiful planters to jewelry holders to ornaments, you will be able to find an amazing gift for anyone. They have 5-star reviews and buyers are raving about IntentionalGrain. Check them out!

EmmaMakeStudio

Do you know someone who would love unique art prints? Look no further than EmmaMakeStudio. This store has amazing prints that will make any room look 100 times better instantly. Support small artists!

SewBotanicalUK

SewBotanicalUK’s embroidery kits are perfect for the creative person in your life. It is great for someone who loves to do crafts or someone who wants to take up a new hobby! With so many five star reviews, you must buy these kits this holiday season!

If possible, try to buy from small businesses this holiday season to support people just like you and I. Hopefully these are some amazing options for you and your loved ones this holiday season! Happy holidays!

Ivie Maher

CU Boulder '23

Ivie is a senior studying political science. She loves dogs, bunnies, and ice cream. She loves the outdoors and feels right at home here in the mountains. You can catch her cooking green bean casserole (her favorite), finding new music, or writing her newest article.
Sko Buffs!