Desk setup?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Desk setup?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Unsplash
Style > Beauty

5 Instagram Bloggers Who Will Brighten Your Feed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Scrolling mindlessly through Instagram is wildly entertaining, but have you gotten to the point where if you see one more grainy “darty SZN” picture or Bernie meme repost, you’ll scream? I certainly have. With the amount of time spent on the app, we should at least grace ourselves with quality content. Here are five amazing female influencers whose posts will make your day.

Amber Fillerup Clark [@amberfillerup]

Amber is the founder of two amazing beauty brands: Dae Hair, and Barefoot Blonde. Her airy aesthetic is a calming addition to any feed, and her IGTV hair tutorials are mesmerizing. However, the posts that really get me are the ones of her adorable KIDS! Oh my goodness those children are just so darn cute. If you ever need a reason to smile, I suggest tapping through the “Rosie Eating” story highlight at the top of her profile, which contains years worth of toddler-attempting-to-eat-everything-in-sight content. A girl after my own heart.

Sarah Nicole Landry [@thebirdspapaya]

At 35 years old, Sarah is redefining beauty standards and enabling other women to do the same. She hosts her own podcast, @thepapayapodcast, which I highly recommend (especially if you get a kick out of Canadian accents). Her honest, raw, and empowering captions are well worth the read and will give you an extra boost to conquer your day. Oh, and the username, you ask? It’s simply because she loves papaya.

Courtney Quinn [@colormecourtney]

Courtney’s little corner of the internet will push the saturation capacity of your screen to its limits. I’ve been following her for years and her lookbooks never fail to make me “ooooh!” Her profile is full of fun content including stop motion videos, colors of the month, and a segment called “Waffles Wednesday”, which is narrated by her French Bulldog, Waffles. I mean, come on.

Tezza Barton [@tezza]

Tezza is the queen of street style and short captions! She truly is a piece of art. Her fashion-forward looks are a sight to behold, and with the help of her photographer husband, she delivers the perfect shot every time. The tezza app, which gives you access to all of her presets, is a lifesaver for editing photos, messing with videos, or pretending that your life is half as boujee as hers.

Chriselle Lim [@chrisellelim]

Chriselle’s dreamy posts bring me joy every time they pop up on my screen. The Korean-American influencer, mother of two, and boss babe is the epitome of the “I can have it all” attitude. Recently, Mattell and Barbie reached out too, asking her to design a Barbie Doll for their Syle By campaign. How cool is that? Her dedication to representation and inclusion is plastered all over her profile, and her presence on your feed will no doubt inspire you to live the modern woman life of your dreams! 

That’s all for now y’all!

xo,

Jaden

Jaden Harris

CU Boulder '23

Jaden is a 19 year old Philosophy major from The Woodlands, Texas. You can find her in rehearsal for her latest show, or eating jalapeno cheddar chips while binging Say Yes to the Dress.
Sko Buffs!